This is the Alaska Or Rust schedule as of July 20th:
Thu July 20: Joe Beadenkopf and Merlin are tentatively scheduled to head out from the Maryland/Virginia area
Fri July 21: Scott Gilbert leaves Cincinnati, OH, and arrives in Paris, IL
Sat July 22: 1:00am Fernando and Hugo Vidal fly into Portland, OR
– Scott Gilbert arrives in Madison, WI
Sun July 23: Bill Riess Leaves Pennsylvania for Tobermory
– Scott Gilbert arrives in Barnesville, MN
Mon July 24: David and Ann Eilers and Fernando and Hugo leave Pasco, WA for Castlegar, Canada
– Scott arrives in Winnipeg
– Bill crosses river on early ferry then heads west
Tue July 25: Scott and Bill meet up in Winnipeg and meet up with Jim Fowler (and Merlin and Joe?)
– David and Co head for Calgary (via the starship enterprise in Vulcan)
– Russ Lawton heads out of Paris, IL.
Wed July 26: Scott, Bill and Co overnight in Saskatoon.
– David and Co go through Banff and Jasper NPs then stop in Hinton.
Thu July 27: Scott, Bill, and Co arrive in Edmonton
– Marty Tilford and Rob Stafford leave for Dawson Creek and meet up with Wade Smith
– David and Co go to Dawson Creek (basically allows a cushion day)
Fri July 28: Everyone (except Russ) arrives in Dawson Creek. Andreas Gruson joins us.
Sat July 29: Day of rest (and or fix jeeps) and have a nice dinner together and launch party
– Russ Lawton arrives in Dawson Creek.
Sun July 30: Leave at TBD time. Visit Rainier Grimm. Rob drops of truck/trailer
– Arrive in Fort Nelson for meet and greet with Todd Penney at Dalex Auto
Mon July 31: Leave For Nelson for Watson Lake
Tue Aug 1: Leave at TBD time. Meet David And Zack Hydock just south of Whitehorse (will confirm) they will meet us in their GPW.
– Arrive in White horse.
Wed Aug 2: Leave Whitehorse to meet with Sue Thomas about an hour north of town
Arrive in Beaver Creek
Thu Aug 3: Leave Beaver Creek (long day so probably early departure)
– Meet with Richard Austin (and possible others) @ Delta Junction
– Arrive without any breakdowns or trouble in Fairbanks (that’s the plan anyway)
Fri Aug 4: Banquet/nice dinner of some kind, possible meetups still being finalized
Sat Aug 5 Another Meetup? everyone heads their separate way
– David and Ann head to Anchorage
– Marty and Rob head for Dawson City